The Premium Coach Only RV Warranty coverage we have offered you provides great coverage for some of the most expensive internal failures your RV might face. From your refrigerator to your slide-outs, this policy will have you covered for these common failures. This policy is a great and affordable way to safeguard your rig and your wallet!
Coverage Term – This coverage time begins from when you purchase the contract, not the original in-service date like most other companies, giving you a longer coverage period.
Guaranteed Coverage – This warranty is guaranteed to be there for when you need it most, and is backed by American Banker’s Insurance Company, an AM Best A Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage – Claims are made by simply calling a TOLL FREE number and once authorized will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Transferable/Cancelable – If you were to sell this unit you would be able to transfer the warranty to the new owner as part of this sale, making your unit more appealing and valuable to possible buyers. If you wish to cancel the contract at any time you will receive a pro-rated refund.
Towing, Trip Interruption, and Service Call Benefits – In the event of a covered breakdown we will pay for up to $750 in towing benefits, along with up to $150 per day for trip interruption benefits, if necessary. We’ll also include up to $200.00 for a service call in the event you would like to use a mobile technician for repairs!
RV Technical Assistance – This contract gives you access to RVDA Certified Technicians who can walk you through minor issues and provide additional support via phone.
24 Hour Roadside Assistance – This contract will provide 24 hour access to Towing, Flat Tire Change, Lockout, Fluid Delivery services and more!
1. Suspension Components – Leaf and coil springs, shackles and bushings and rubber suspension springs.
2. Brake Components – Master cylinder, wheel cylinders, calipers, magnets, metal-only hydraulic tubing and metal fittings, drums and rotors (when in conjunction with a covered repair).
3. Fresh/Waste Water System Components – Hot water tank, burner assembly, thermostat, thermocouple, gas valve, electronic ignition assembly, PC board, diesel/electric heating system, shower assembly, toilet, sink, holding tanks, gate valves, macerator pump, water pump, faucets, traps, fittings and water lines.
4. Roof/Basement Air Conditioning Components – Compressor, evaporator, condenser, capacitors, relays, thermostat, heat strips, expansion valve, control module and panel, reversing valve, blower fan and motor and PC board, and ceiling ventilation fans and motors.
5. Kitchen Center – Range/oven burner assembly, burner valves, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, convection oven, thermostat, thermocouple, burner, igniter and PC board.
6. LP Gas System Components – Gas regulators, gas tanks, gas valves, tank gauges, LP lines and fittings, emergency shut off system, gas leak detector and carbon monoxide monitor.
7. Heating System Components – Furnace igniter, burner assembly, gas valve, gas leak detector, thermostat, thermocouple, blower motor, and
8. Generator/Power Plant Components – Power plant engine block and cylinder heads, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally-lubricated part. All internally-lubricated parts contained within the power plant engine. Alternator, starter, manually-operated switches, voltage regulator, power converter-inverter, PC boards, fuel pump, and hour meter.
9. Hi-Tech Components – Remote mirror motors, keyless entry/alarm system, factory-installed entry/security system, rear monitor camera, factory-installed fireplace burner assembly, interior mounted systems monitor, dash mounted instrument cluster and gauges.
10. Deluxe Appliances – Icemaker, trash compactor, dishwasher, built-in coffee maker, built-in food processor, in-sink disposal, basement refrigerator/freezer, central vacuum cleaner system, fold out external grill, clothes washer/dryer, ceiling fan motor and smoke detector.
11. Entertainment Components (factory/dealer installed only) – Stereo receiver, tuner, CD player, DVD player, satellite system, 42″ or smaller television set(s), television antenna and rotator.
12. Interior and Exterior Components (factory/dealer installed only) – Hood latches and springs, door handles, latches and springs, door chimes, clock, power window curtain motors/shade motors, awning motor, awning mechanism, awning sensor, shore power cord and retractor.
13. Slide-Out Rooms – Slide-out room motor(s), guides, tracks and hydraulic valves, sliding floor motor, pump/jack assembly, electrical switches and wiring harness.
14. Power Steps – Power step, lines, fittings, cylinders, worm gears, electrical switches and wiring harness, entry door floor motor and mechanism.
15. Leveling System – Factory-installed electric/hydraulic leveling jacks, controller, electrical switches and wiring harness.
16. Seals and Gaskets – Seals and Gaskets are covered for all listed parts.
17. Wear and Tear – Normal wear and tear is covered for all parts of the Unit except for what is listed in the EXCLUSIONS section of this Agreement.
Additional Options: check your quote email to see if these options were included in your pricing!*
25. Consequential Loss Coverage – We will provide Coverage for the repair of a Covered Part if the failure of the Covered Part was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered part.
26. Brown Out Coverage – We will provide coverage for damage to a covered electrical component caused by brown out. A brown out is defined as a reduction in power caused by inadequate supply.
27. Navigational Package Coverage- Compass, global positioning system (GPS), on board communications system, GPS satellite antenna, back-up warning system and electronic driver information display and module.