|Flat Panel TVs||Dot||Dot|
|Seals & Gaskets||Dot||Dot|
|Consequential Damage Tip||Dot||Dot|
|Brown Out Coverage Tip||Dot||Dot|
|Claims Support Tip||Dot||Dot|
|Pre-Purchase Inspection Tip||Dot||Dot|
Choose from 3 Levels of Protection
Exclusionary RV Warranty
- Highest level of coverage available!
- All mechanical components of your rig will be covered, except for those specifically listed under the exclusions. Exclusions include:
- Pre-Existing Conditions and Regular Maintenance
- Aesthetic & Structural Components, like paint, fabric, and windows.
- Work with one of our friendly RV Warranty Specialists to review a full list of exclusions.
Comprehensive RV Warranty
- This policy lists exactly what is covered. If your failure is on the list, it’s covered!
- The Comprehensive RV Warranty will cover a variety of mechanical failures, from the most expensive to common appliances, including:
- Engine, Transmission, Steering and Brakes
- Air Conditioning, Water System, Refrigerator, and Electrical
- Request a free quote for Comprehensive Coverage to review a full list of covered items!
Coach Only RV Warranty
- Specifically excludes engine and powertrain components.
- Covers a wide array of mechanical features, including the slide-outs, leveling jacks, air conditioning units, water systems and more!