The RV warranty option I am recommending for your motorhome offers basic Powertrain Only coverage. This is a great choice for RVers who are concerned about the most catastrophic potential breakdowns their RV may face. Powertrain only coverage allows you to secure coverage at a lower cost, while still protecting your travel budget.
Reliable Coverage – This warranty will be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Arch Insurance Company, an AM Best A+ Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage –Claims are made by simply calling the policy administrator. Once authorized, claims will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Motorhome Coverage Details
1. Engine (Including Turbo Diesel) – Cylinder Block, Cylinder Head(s) and all internal lubricated parts contained within the engine including: Pistons; Piston Rings; Connecting Rod Bearings; Crankshaft; Crankshaft Main Bearings; Camshaft; Camshaft Bearings; Cam Followers; Timing Chain or Belt; Timing Gears, Guides; Timing Chain or Timing Belt Tensioners; Rocker Arms; Rocker Shafts; Rocker Bushings; Cylinder Head Valves; Valve Guides; Valve Lifters; Valve Springs; Valve Seals; Valve Retainers; Valve Seats; Push Rods; Water Pump, Oil Pump and Oil Pump Housing; Vacuum Pump; Harmonic Balancer; Oil Pan; Timing Chain Cover; Intake and Exhaust Manifold (Exhaust Manifolds with integrated catalytic converters are excluded); Valve Covers; Engine Mounts; Engine Torque Struts; Dipstick & Filler Tube; Pulleys.
2. Turbocharger/Supercharger (Factory Installed Only) – Turbocharger/Supercharger Housing and all Internal Parts including Intercooler.
3. Transmission (Automatic or Standard) – Transmission Case and all Internal Parts plus: Torque Converter; Flywheel/Flex Plate; Vacuum Modulator; Electronic Shift Control Unit and Solenoids; Transmission Cooler; Transmission Mounts; Oil Pan; Cooler Lines; Dipstick and Filler Tube.
4. Drive Axle (Front and Rear) – Differential Case; Transaxle Case; Final Drive Case and all Internal Parts thereof, Locking Hubs; Drive Axles/Shafts; Universal Joints; Constant Velocity Joints; Bearings; Supports and Retainers.
5. Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots – All Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots are covered for all Covered Parts.
Additional Options: please refer to your quote e-mail to see if these coverage options are included in your pricing*
Consequential Damage Coverage – we will provide coverage for the repair of a Covered Part if the failure of the Covered Part was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered part.
Rental and Commercial Use Coverage – the Recreational Vehicle can be used for hire, commercial construction or job site activity.
Ready to Get Started?
Lock in your rate, and hit the road with peace of mind on your next RV adventure! Simply click the button below to get started: