The RV Warranty option that I am recommending for your motorhome is a top-of-the-line policy with the most extensive coverage on the market. This is an exclusionary policy, meaning that you will want to pay close attention the “Exclusions” section of the contract. With an exclusionary RV Warranty, only those items specifically listed in the “What is Not Covered” section will be excluded. Simply put, if your mechanical breakdown is not a part or condition listed as NOT covered, it will be covered! We highly recommend this type of policy to customers who want to take on very little risk when paying for RV Repairs.
Guaranteed Coverage – This warranty is guaranteed to be there for when you need it most, and is backed by American Banker’s Insurance Company, an AM Best A Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage –Claims are made by simply calling a TOLL FREE number and once authorized will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Transferable/Cancelable – If you were to sell this unit you would be able to transfer the warranty to the new owner as part of this sale, making your unit more appealing and valuable to possible buyers. If you wish to cancel the contract at any time you will receive a pro-rated refund.
Towing, Trip Interruption, and Service Call Benefits – In the event of a covered breakdown we will pay for up to $750 in towing benefits, along with up to $150 per day for trip interruption benefits, if necessary. We’ll also include up to $200.00 for a service call in the event you would like to use a mobile technician for repairs!
RV Technical Assistance – This contract gives you access to RVDA Certified Technicians who can walk you through minor issues and provide additional support via phone.
24 Hour Roadside Assistance: This contract will provide 24 hour access to Towing, Flat Tire Change, Lockout, Fluid Delivery services and more!
The following are examples of items that would be covered under this warranty, but keep in mind that unless an item is listed under the exclusions, it will be covered.
- Chassis Engine Components – Engine block and/or replaceable cylinder sleeves and heads, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally-lubricated part; all internally-lubricated parts contained within the engine block, including but not limited to: valves, valve springs, valve guides, valve covers, pistons and pins, main and rod bearings, crankshaft, camshaft, lifters, cam bearings, oil pump, rocker arms, push rods, timing chain, timing gears and timing chain tensioner. Timing cover, flywheel, flywheel ring gear, flex plate, vacuum pump, engine mounts, dipstick and tube, intake manifold, oil pan, turbocharger and all internal parts, diesel injectors and injector pump.
- Transmission Components – Transmission case, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally-lubricated part; all internally-lubricated parts within the transmission case including: torque converter, bands, clutches, gears, front pump, shafts, shift forks, synchronizers, shift solenoids, internal switches and sensors. Transmission mounts and transmission oil pan.
- Drive Axle Components – Drive axle housing, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally-lubricated part; all internally-lubricated parts within the drive axle housing, axle shafts, axle housing, universal joints, constant velocity joints, locking hub mechanisms, wheel bearings, drive shafts and center bearing.
- Engine Cooling Components – Water pump, radiator, cooling fan blades, fan clutch, hydraulic or electric fan motor, heater core, fan shroud and coolant recovery tank.
- Steering Components – Steering gear housing and all internally-lubricated parts, control valve, steering cylinder, rack and pinion, factory-installed steering stabilizer, internal steering column shafts, steering pump, main and intermediate shafts and couplings.
- Fuel Delivery Components – Fuel pump, fuel tanks, metal fuel lines, fuel injection pump, fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulator, auxiliary fuel tank switch and fuel lift pump.
- Chassis Air Conditioning Components – Compressor, compressor clutch, clutch bearing, field coil, receiver dryer, accumulator, condenser, idler pulley, evaporator, blower fan and motor, high/low cut-off switches, pressure hose assemblies, refrigerant (when in conjunction with a covered repair).
- Electrical Components – Alternator, starter, starter drive, starter solenoid, voltage regulator, distributor, manually-operated switches, ignition switch, windshield wiper motor and washer pump, power window motors, power window gears and regulators, and dual battery paralleling switch.
- Suspension Components – Upper and lower control arms, control arm shaft and bushings, upper and lower ball joints, steering spindles and supports, leaf and coil springs, spring shackles and bushings, rubber suspension springs, factory installed suspension compressor, air lines and suspension air bags.
- Brake Components – Master cylinder, hydraulic or vacuum brake booster, wheel cylinders, magnets calipers, drums and rotors (when in conjunction with a covered repair), combination valve, metal-only hydraulic tubing and metal fittings. ABS pressure modulator, accumulator, Air brake compressor, lines, treadle valve, compensating valve, actuator and diaphragm and slack adjusters.
- Fresh/Waste Water System Components – Hot water tank, burner assembly, thermostat, thermocouple, gas valve, electronic ignition assembly, PC board, diesel/electric heating system, shower assembly, toilet, sink, holding tanks, gate valves, macerator pump, water pump, faucets, traps, fittings and water lines.
- Kitchen Center – Range/oven burner assembly, burner valves, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, convection oven, thermostat, thermocouple, burner, igniter and PC board.
- Roof/Basement Air Conditioning Components – Compressor, evaporator, condenser, capacitors, relays, thermostat, heat strips, expansion valve, control module and panel, reversing valve, blower fan and motor and PC Board, and ceiling ventilation fans and motors.
- LP Gas System Components – Gas regulators, gas tanks, gas valves, tank gauges, LP lines and fittings, emergency shut off system, gas leak detector and carbon monoxide monitor.
- Heating System Components – Furnace igniter, burner assembly, gas valve, gas leak detector, thermostat, thermocouple, blower motor, and PC board.
- Generator/Power Plant Components – Power plant engine block and cylinder heads, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally‑lubricated part. All internally-lubricated parts contained within the power plant engine. Alternator, starter, manually-operated switches, voltage regulator, power converter-inverter, PC boards, fuel pump and hour meter.
- Hi-Tech Components – Engine control module, camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, coolant temperature sensor, knock sensor, map sensor, mass airflow sensor, throttle position sensor, electronic ignition module, ignition coil, cooling fan control module, electric block heater, transmission control module, transmission mounted parking brake, wheel speed sensors and control module, automatic temperature control programmer, mode and temperature door actuators, remote mirror motors, keyless entry/alarm system, factory-installed entry/security system, rear monitor camera, factory-installed fireplace burner assembly, interior mounted systems monitor, dash mounted instrument cluster and gauges.
- Deluxe Appliances – Icemaker, trash compactor, dishwasher, built-in coffee maker, built-in food processor, in-sink disposal, basement refrigerator/freezer, central vacuum cleaner system, fold out external grill, clothes washer/dryer, ceiling fan motor and smoke detector.
- Entertainment Components (factory/dealer installed only) – Stereo receiver, tuner, CD player, DVD player, satellite system, 42″ or smaller television set(s), television antenna and rotator.
- Interior and Exterior Components (factory/dealer installed only) – Hood latches and springs; door handles, latches and springs; door chimes, heated seats, seat tracks, clock, courtesy map light assembly, power window curtain motors/shade motors, awning motor, awning mechanism, awning sensor, shore power cord and retractor, intercom, air horn and spotlight.
- Leveling System – Factory installed electric/hydraulic leveling jacks, controller, electrical switches and wiring harness.
- Power Steps – Power step, lines, fittings, cylinders, worm gears, electrical switches and wiring harness, entry door floor motor and mechanism.
- Slide-Out Rooms – Slide-out room motor(s), guides, tracks and hydraulic valves, sliding floor motor, pump/jack assembly, electrical switches and wiring harness.
- Seals and Gaskets – Seals and Gaskets are covered for all listed parts.
- Wear and Tear – Normal wear and tear is covered for all parts of the Unit except for what is listed in the Exclusions section of this
Additional Options: Please refer to your quote e-mail to see if these coverages are included in your pricing*
- Consequential Loss Coverage – We will provide Coverage for the repair of a Covered Part if the failure of the Covered Part was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered part.
- Brown Out Coverage – We will provide coverage for damage to a covered electrical component caused by brown out. A brown out is defined as a reduction in power caused by inadequate supply.
- Navigational Package Coverage- Compass, global positioning system (GPS), on board communications system, GPS satellite antenna, back-up warning system and electronic driver information display and module.
Examples of items that will not be covered by this contract include:
Awning material, frame, structural damage, adjustments, bedding, bumpers, carpet, satellite and telephone wiring, countertops, doors, flooring, furniture, glass, knobs or dials, loose fasteners or connections, shelves, non-factory installed components, roofing materials, sealents, sheet metal, siding, shop supplies, squeaking, weather stripping, wind noises, window shades, and wood framing.
Any losses resulting from collision or upset, road hazards, fire, arson, earthquake, windstorm, ice, hail, flood, contact with animal, breakage of glass, acts of war, rebellion, or revolution, corrosion, rust, deterioration, and condensation.
Cosmetic damage or cosmetic related repairs (scratches, nicks, dents or tears).