The RV warranty option that I am recommending for your towable RV is a top-of-the-line policy with the most extensive coverage on the market. This is an exclusionary policy, meaning that you will want to pay close attention the “Exclusions” section of the contract. With an exclusionary RV Warranty, only those items specifically listed in the “What is Not Covered” section will be excluded. Simply put, if your mechanical breakdown was not caused by a condition listed as NOT covered, it will be covered! We highly recommend this type of policy to customers who want to take on very little risk when paying for RV repairs.
Reliable Coverage – This warranty will be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Arch Insurance Company, an AM Best A+ Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage –Claims are made by simply calling the policy administrator. Once authorized, claims will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Towable RV Coverage Details
The following are examples of items that would be covered under this warranty, but keep in mind that unless an item is listed under the exclusions, it will be covered.
1. Hot Water Heater – Burner Assembly; Tank; Thermostat; Fittings; Control Panel and Switches; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Electronic Ignition Assembly; Printed Circuit Boards.
2. Waste System – Shower; Toilet (except Electrical Toilets); Sinks; Holding Tanks; Traps; Vacuum Breaker; Gate Valves; Fittings and Connections.
3. Fresh Water System – Water Pump; Compressor; Water Tanks; Water Lines; Traps; Fittings; Faucets.
4. Central/Roof AC – (Central Air or Roof Mounted 110V) Compressor; Evaporator; Capacitors; Relays; Thermostat; Condenser; Heat Strips; Control Panel; Switches; Receiver Dryer; Blower Motor; Fan Motor; Bathroom Vent Motor; High/Low Cut-off Switch; Pressure Cycling Switch; Electronic Module.
5. Range and Ovens – Burner Assembly; Thermostat; Thermocouple; Burner Valve; Microwave Oven; Power Hood; Printed Circuit Boards.
6. LP Gas System – Regulators; Gas Bottles; Mounting Brackets; Pigtails; Automatic Shut-Off System; L/P Lines; Fittings; Gauges.
7. Heating System – Furnace; Ignitor; Heat Pump; Burner Assembly; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Thermostat; Blower Motor; Fans; Printed Circuit Boards.
8. Refrigerator – Thermostat; Thermocouple; Cooling Unit Compressor and Evaporator; Condenser; Fans; Burner Assembly; Ignitor; Printed Circuit Boards.
9. Auxiliary Powerplant/Generator – All internally lubricated parts of the Powerplant Engine; plus the Starter; Switches; Generator Assembly; Housings and Head (if damaged as a result of a Breakdown of a covered internally lubricated part); Power Converters; Printed Circuit Boards; Inverter; Voltage Regulator; Gauges; also covered are Electric Step Mechanical/Hydraulic Components.
10. Brakes – Master Cylinder; Hydraulic or Electrical Brake Actuator; Wheel Cylinders; Backing Plates.
11. Front and Rear Suspension – Wheel Bearings; Coil and Leaf Springs; Assemblies & Bushings; Spindles; Spindle Support, Struts (excluding replaceable cartridges); and Axles/Shafts.
12. Chassis Frame and Hitch – LP Mounting Bracket, Bumper Welds, Manual Lift Jacks, All Chassis Frame Welds, Coupler for Gooseneck, Frame Mounted Hitches.
13. Lift Crank System – Factory Installed Electric or Manual Latch Lift Crank, Cables, Pulleys and Motors, Switches, Tongue Jack.
14. Leveling System – All Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical Components.
15. Slide Outs – All Mechanical and Hydraulic Ram Assemblies and Components.
16. Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots – All Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots are covered for items listed above.
17. Wear and Tear – Coverage is provided for all Covered Parts listed herein for the Premium Plan mentioned above that have experienced a breakdown caused by Wear and Tear.
18. Deluxe Appliance Coverage – The following parts are covered only when factory installed or installed by a Manufacturer Authorized Dealer: Ice Maker; Trash Compactor; Central Vacuum Cleaner System; Washer/Dryer; Dishwasher; Rear View Monitor System; Aqua Hot Heating System; Fuel Station; and Fireplace.
19. Hi-Tech Package – The following parts are covered only when factory installed or installed by a Manufacturer Authorized Dealer: Satellite Dish; Stereo Equalizer; Fax Modem; Flat Screen Television (original equipment only); Video Cassette Recorder (VCR); DVD Player; Compact Disc Player(s).
Additional Options: Please refer to your quote e-mail to see if these coverages are included in your pricing*
Consequential Damage Coverage – we will provide coverage for the repair of a Covered Part if the failure of the Covered Part was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered part.
Rental and Commercial Use Coverage – the Recreational Vehicle can be used for hire, rental, commercial construction or job site activity.
What is Not Covered
Awning material, frame, structural damage, adjustments, bedding, bumpers, carpet, satellite and telephone wiring, counter tops, doors, flooring, and furniture.
Any losses resulting from collision or upset, overheating or misuse, road hazards, fire, arson, earthquake, windstorm, ice, hail, flood, contact with animal, breakage of glass, acts of war, rebellion, or revolution, corrosion, rust, deterioration, and condensation.
Cosmetic damage or cosmetic related repairs (scratches, nicks, dents, paint or tears).
Ready to Get Started?
Lock in your rate today, and hit the road with peace of mind on your next RV adventure! Simply click the button below to get started: