The RV warranty option that I am recommending for your motorhome is a top-of-the-line policy with the most extensive coverage on the market. This is an exclusionary policy, meaning that you will want to pay close attention the “Exclusions” section of the contract. With an exclusionary RV warranty, only those items specifically listed in the “What is Not Covered” section will be excluded. Simply put, if your mechanical breakdown is not a part or condition listed as NOT covered, it will be covered! We highly recommend this type of policy to customers who want to take on very little risk when paying for RV repairs.
Exclusive Program Benefits
Reliable Coverage – This warranty will be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Arch Insurance Company, an AM Best A+ Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage – Claims are made by simply calling the policy administrator. Once authorized, claims will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Motorhome Coverage Details
The following are examples of items that would be covered under this warranty, but keep in mind that unless an item is listed under the exclusions, it will be covered.
1. Engine (Including Turbo Diesel) – Cylinder Block, Cylinder Head(s) and all internal lubricated parts contained within the engine including: Pistons; Piston Rings; Connecting Rod Bearings; Crankshaft; Crankshaft Main Bearings; Camshaft; Camshaft Bearings; Cam Followers; Timing Chain or Belt; Timing Gears, Guides; Timing Chain or Timing Belt Tensioners; Rocker Arms; Rocker Shafts; Rocker Bushings; Cylinder Head Valves; Valve Guides; Valve Lifters; Valve Springs; Valve Seals; Valve Retainers; Valve Seats; Push Rods; Water Pump, Oil Pump and Oil Pump Housing; Vacuum Pump; Harmonic Balancer; Oil Pan; Timing Chain Cover; Intake and Exhaust Manifold (Exhaust Manifolds with integrated catalytic converters are excluded); Valve Covers; Engine Mounts; Engine Torque Struts; Dipstick & Filler Tube; Pulleys.
2. Turbocharger/Supercharger (Factory Installed Only) – Turbocharger/Supercharger Housing and all Internal Parts including Intercooler.
3. Transmission (Automatic or Standard) – Transmission Case and all Internal Parts plus: Torque Converter; Flywheel/Flex Plate; Vacuum Modulator; Electronic Shift Control Unit and Solenoids; Transmission Cooler; Transmission Mounts; Oil Pan; Cooler Lines; Dipstick and Filler Tube.
4. Drive Axle (Front and Rear) – Differential Case; Transaxle Case; Final Drive Case and all Internal Parts thereof, Locking Hubs; Drive Axles/Shafts; Universal Joints; Constant Velocity Joints; Bearings; Supports and Retainers.
5. Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots – All Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots are covered for all Covered Parts.
6. Steering – Power Steering Pump; Steering Gear Box/Housing; All Internal Parts contained within the Steering Box; Rack and Pinion Gear Power Cylinder; Steering Knuckles; Pitman Arm; Idler Arm; Tie Rod/Ends and Drag Link; Steering Damper; Upper and Lower Steering Column Shafts and Couplings; Control Valve and Cylinder; Tilt Telescoping Steering Assembly; Center Link; Cooler & Cooler Lines.
7. Brakes – Master Cylinder; Power Brake Cylinder; Vacuum Assist Booster; Hydro Boost; Disc Brake Caliper; Wheel Cylinders; Brake Hydraulic Lines and Fittings Backing Plates, Springs; Clips and Actuator; and Air Brake Compressor; Diaphragm; Treadle Disc; Caliper; Equalizer Valve; Combination Valve; Brake Pedal Assembly; Parking Brake and Linkages/Cables; Compensating Valve and Slack Adjusters. The following ABS parts are also covered; Electronic Control Module; Wheel Speed Sensors; Hydraulic Pump/Motor Assembly; Pressure Modulator Valve/Isolation Dump Valve; ABS Relay; Accumulator.
8. Electrical – Alternator; Voltage Regulator; Starter Motor; Starter Solenoid and Starter Drive; Engine Compartment Wiring Harness; Relays; Computerized Timing Control Unit; Electronic Ignition Module; Crank Angle Sensor; Knock Sensor; Ignition Switch; Ignition Switch Lock Cylinder; Front and Rear Window Wiper Motor and P.C. Board; Washer Pump and Switch; Stop Lamp Switch; Headlamp Switch; Turn Signal Switch; Heater/A.C. Blower Speed Switch; Manual Heater/A.C. Control Head; Front and Rear Defroster; Dash Board Clock; Dual Battery Paralleling Switch; Back-Up Alarm; Gauges; Horns; Power Door Motor; Relays; also covered are Electric Step Mechanical/Hydraulic Components.
9. Air Conditioner – Condenser; Compressor; Compressor Clutch & Coils; Evaporator; Expansion & Suction Valves; P.C. Boards; Idler Pulley and Idler Pulley Bearing; High/Low Compressor Cut-Off Switch; POA Valve; Pressure Cycling Switch; Accumulator/Receiver Dryer; Orifice Tube.
10. Front and Rear Suspension – Upper and Lower Control Arms; Control Arm Shafts and Bearings or Bushings; Upper and Lower Ball Joints; Struts (excluding replaceable cartridges); Strut Bearing Mount/Plates; Radius Arm and Bushings; Torsion Bars and Mounts or Bushings; Stabilizer Bars; Links and Bushings; Spindle and Spindle Support; Hub or Wheel Bearings; Coil and Leaf Springs; Air Bags; Actuators; and Air Suspension Compressor; Air Dryer; Lines and Bags.
11. Fuel Delivery – Fuel Pump; Fuel Injection Pump, Fuel Injectors (except for wear
and tear and contamination); Vacuum Pump; Fuel Pressure Regulator; Diesel Fuel Heater; Fuel Tank; Metal Fuel Delivery Lines; Fuel Distributor; Auxiliary Tank Switch.
12. Heating/Cooling – Engine Cooling Fan/Motor and Motor Controller Module; Thermostat; Fan Clutch; Belt Tensioner; Radiator; Heater Core; Blower Motor; Coolant Recovery Unit; Fan Shroud; Electric Block Heater.
13. Enhanced Electrical – Automatic Climate Control Programmer; Electronic Instrument Cluster; Distributor; Cruise Control Module; Transducer and Servo; Power Window Motor and Regulator; Power Seat Motor; Awning Motor; Power Mirror Motor; Power Antenna Motor/Mast Assembly; Power Window Switch; Cruise Control Engagement Switch; Power Seat Switch; Power Mirror Motor Switch; Rear Defogger Switch; Power Door Lock Actuator and Switch; Fuel Injection Sensors; Electronic Mixture Control Unit and Sensors.
14. Hot Water Heater – Burner Assembly; Tank; Thermostat; Fittings; Control Panel and Switches; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Electronic Ignition Assembly; Printed Circuit Boards.
15. Waste System – Shower; Toilet (except Electrical Toilets); Sinks; Holding Tanks; Traps; Vacuum Breaker; Gate Valves; Fittings and Connections.
16. Fresh Water System – Water Pump; Compressor; Water Tanks; Water Lines; Traps; Fittings; Faucets.
17. Central/Roof AC – Central Air or Roof Mounted (110V) Compressor; Evaporator; Capacitors; Relays; Thermostat; Condenser; Heat Strips; Control Panel; Switches; Receiver Dryer; Blower Motor; Fan Motor; Bathroom Vent Motor; High/Low Cut-Off Switch; Pressure Cycling Switch; Electronic Module.
18. Range and Ovens – Burner Assembly; Thermostat; Thermocouple; Burner Valve; Microwave Oven; Power Hood; Printed Circuit Boards.
19. L.P. Gas System – Regulators; Gas Bottles; Mounting Brackets; Pigtails; Automatic Shut-Off System; L/P Lines; Fittings; Gauges.
20. Heating System – Furnace; Ignitor; Heat Pump; Burner Assembly; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Thermostat; Blower Motor; Fans; Printed Circuit Boards.
21. Refrigerator – Thermostat, Thermocouple; Cooling Unit Compressor and Evaporator; Condenser; Fans; Burner Assembly; Ignitor; Printed Circuit Boards.
22. Auxiliary Powerplant/Generator – All internally lubricated parts of the Powerplant Engine; plus the Starter; Switches; Generator Assembly; Housing and Head (if damaged as a result of a Breakdown of a covered internally lubricated part); Power Converters; Printed Circuit Boards; Inverter; Voltage Regulator; Gauges)
23. Leveling System – All Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical Components.
24. Slide Outs – All Mechanical and Hydraulic Ram Assemblies and Components.
25. Deluxe Appliance Coverage – The following parts are covered only when factory installed or installed by a Manufacturer Authorized Dealer: Ice Maker; Trash
Compactor; Central Vacuum Cleaner System; Washer/Dryer; Dishwasher; Rear View Monitor System.
26. Hi-Tech Package – The following parts are covered only when factory installed or installed by a Manufacturer Authorized Dealer: Satellite Dish; Stereo Equalizer; Fax Modem; Flat Screen Television (original equipment only); Video Cassette Recorder (VCR); DVD Player; Compact Disc Player(s).
Please refer to your quote e-mail to see if these coverage options are included in your pricing*
Consequential Damage Coverage – we will provide coverage for the repair of a Covered Part if the failure of the Covered Part was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered part.
Rental and Commercial Use Coverage – the Recreational Vehicle can be used for hire, commercial construction or job site activity.
What is Not Covered
Examples of items that will not be covered by this contract include:
Awning material, frame, structural damage, adjustments, bedding, bumpers, carpet, satellite and telephone wiring, countertops, doors, flooring, furniture, glass, knobs or dials, loose fasteners or connections, shelves, non-factory installed components, roofing materials, sealents, sheet metal, siding, shop supplies, squeaking, weather stripping, wind noises, window shades, and wood framing.
Any losses resulting from collision or upset, road hazards, fire, arson, earthquake, windstorm, ice, hail, flood, contact with animal, breakage of glass, acts of war, rebellion, or revolution, corrosion, rust, deterioration, and condensation.
Cosmetic damage or cosmetic related repairs (scratches, nicks, dents or tears).
Ready to Get Started?
Lock in your rate, and hit the road with peace of mind on your next RV adventure! Simply click the button below to get started: