The Stated Component RV warranty we are offering you provides excellent coverage against rising RV repair costs. From your air conditioning to your slide-outs, leveling systems, and more, you’ll be covered for the most common and expensive mechanical failures most RVs face. This policy is a great way to protect your travel budget, and stay safe on the road.
Added Features You Won’t Find Anywhere Else! This warranty comes with the following exclusive benefits at no extra cost, and no deductible.
RV Tire and Wheel Protection
Keep the road trip rolling, even through tire blowouts! Enjoy your RV Tire and Wheel Protection package, which will pay for the repair or replacement of tires and wheels damaged due to road hazard.
Even better? This tire protection covers your RV and the tow or towed auto you’ve brought along for the journey!
Reliable Coverage – This warranty will be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, an AM Best A- Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage – Claims are made by simply calling the policy administrator. Once authorized, claims will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Up to $500 per occurrence, your coverage will reimburse for Jump Start/Battery Boost, Flat Tire Changes, Fluid Delivery to your RV or tow vehicle, and Lockout Assistance.
Towing Benefits: This contract includes towing reimbursement for your RV or any tow vehicle in the act of towing your RV, up to $1,000
Mobile Mechanic Reimbursement: In the event of a covered breakdown, your policy will pay up to $125 for a service call fee.
Trip Interruption: For covered breakdowns that occur more than 100 miles from home, you will be reimbursed up to $100 per day, for up to 5 days (max payout of $500) for meals and lodging expenses.
Towable RV Coverage Details
1. HOT WATER HEATER: Burner Assembly; Tank; Thermostat; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Electronic Ignition Assembly; PC Board; Fittings and Connections; Heating Element, Hydromic Heating System.
2. WASTE SYSTEM: Toilet; Holding Tanks; Gate Valves and Connections.
3. FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Water Pump; Compressor; Water Lines; Fittings; Faucets; Water Tank; Fittings and Connections, Shower Head.
4. AIRCONDITIONER (ROOF/CENTRAL): Compressor; Evaporator; Relays; Thermostat; Condenser; Condenser Fan, Accumulator, Expansion Valve, Receiver Dryer, Blower Motor; High/Low Cut Off Switch, Pressure Cycling Switch, PC Board
5. RANGE AND OVEN: Microwave; PC Board; Ignition Assembly; Burner Assembly; Thermostat; Thermocouple; Burner Valves; Power Hood Fan Motor(s).
6. L.P. GAS SYSTEM: Regulators; Valves; Gauge; Pigtails; L.P. Lines; Fittings and Connections.
7. HEATING SYSTEM: Furnace; Ignitor; Burner Assembly; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Thermostat; Blower Motor; PC Board; Fittings and Connections.
8. REFRIGERATOR: Thermostat; Thermocouple; Cooling Unit; Burner Assembly; Ignitor, Control Panel; PC Board.
9. ELECTRICAL: Ventilation Fan(s), Battery Isolator, Power Step Motor and Control Module, Limit Switch, Converter/Charger, Inverter, Power Control Panel.
10. SUSPENSION: Leaf Springs; Torsion Bar Suspension; Wheel Bearings.
11. BRAKES: Wheel Cylinder; Hydraulic or Electric Brake Actuator; Lines, Fittings and Connections.
12. AWNINGS: Mechanical only (excluding canvas or fabrics).
13. LIFT CRANK SYSTEM: (Factory-Installed Electric or Manual): Cables and Pulleys, Motor(s), Switches, Tongue Jack, Landing Legs.
14. TAXES, FLUIDS AND FREON ON REPAIRS AS REQUIRED.
15. AUXILIARY POWERPLANT/GENERATOR (Factory or Factory Authorized Only): All internally-lubricated parts of the Powerplant Engine; Starter; Switches; Regulator; Generator Assembly, Power Converter; Inverter; Cylinder Head and Block, Seals and Gaskets; PC Board, Fuel Pump.
16. DELUXE APPLIANCE COVERAGE: Dishwasher; In-Sink Disposal Unit; Stand-Alone Freezer; Ice Maker; Trash Compactor; Central Vacuum Cleaner System; Under-Counter Coffee Maker; Convection Oven; Washer/Dryer Motor, Gearbox and Heater Unit; Rear Camera Monitor System, VCR, Television(s), Tape Deck(s), C.D. Player(s), AM/FM Radio, TV Antenna, Satellite Dish Motor and Receiver, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Alarm Sensors, Controller and Activation Panel.
17. HYDRAULIC/ELECTRIC LEVELING JACKS: Motor; Pump/Jack Assembly, Control Unit, Actuators and Sensors, Lines; Fittings; and Cylinders; Motor, Worm Gear, Tracks, Limiting Switches and Wiring Harness; Fittings and Connections.
18. SLIDE OUT ROOM UNITS: Pump Assembly, Control Unit, Actuators and Sensors, Lines; Fittings; and Cylinders; Motor, Worm Gear, Tracks, Limiting Switches and Wiring Harness; Fittings and Connections, Slideout Cables.
Ready to Get Started?
Lock in your rate and hit the road with peace of mind for your next RV adventure! Simply click the button below to get started: