The Stated Component RV warranty we are offering you provides excellent coverage against rising RV repair costs. From your air conditioning to your slide-outs, your leveling system to your engine, you’ll be covered for the most common and expensive mechanical failures most RVs face. This policy is a great way to protect your travel budget, and stay safe on the road.
Added Features You Won’t Find Anywhere Else! This warranty comes with the following exclusive benefits at no extra cost, and no deductible.
RV Tire and Wheel Protection
Keep the road trip rolling, even through tire blowouts! Enjoy your RV Tire and Wheel Protection package, which will pay for the repair or replacement of tires and wheels damaged due to road hazard.
Even better? This tire protection covers your RV and the tow or towed auto you’ve brought along for the journey!
Reliable Coverage – This warranty will be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, an AM Best A- Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage – Claims are made by simply calling the policy administrator. Once authorized, claims will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Up to $500 per occurrence, your coverage will reimburse for Jump Start/Battery Boost, Flat Tire Changes, Fluid Delivery to your RV or tow vehicle, and Lockout Assistance.
Towing Benefits: This contract includes towing reimbursement for your RV or any tow vehicle in the act of towing your RV, up to $1,000
Mobile Mechanic Reimbursement: In the event of a covered breakdown, your policy will pay up to $125 for a service call fee.
Trip Interruption: For covered breakdowns that occur more than 100 miles from home, you will be reimbursed up to $100 per day, for up to 5 days (max payout of $500) for meals and lodging expenses.
Motorhome Coverage Details
1. ENGINE: Cylinder Head(s), Cylinder Block, Cylinder Sleeves/ Liners. All internally-lubricated parts. Timing Belt and Tensioners, Eccentric Shaft; Oil Pump; Oil Pan; Exhaust Manifold(s); Intake Manifold, Engine Mounts and Cushions; Timing Cover; Valve Covers; Harmonic Balancer; Ring Gear; Flexplate; Diesel Engine Vacuum Pump; Turbocharger, Wastegate, Oil Cooler.
2. TRANSMISSION: Transmission Case; Torque Converter and all internally-lubricated parts thereof; Vacuum Modulator; Internal Linkage; Mounts; Oil Pan; Cooler and Cooler Lines, Transmission Control Pad, Control Module.
3. DRIVE AXLE/TAG AXLE: Differential Housing; Final Drive Housing; and all internally lubricated parts thereof; Axle Shafts, Constant Velocity Joints; Universal Joints; Drive Shafts, Hub Bearings; Center Support Bearing; Bearings.
4. STEERING: Gear Housing and all internally-lubricated parts of the Steering Gear Box; Rack and Pinion Gear; Power Steering Pump; Main and Intermediate Steering Column Shafts and Couplings; Cooler; Power Cylinder; Pitman Arm; Idler Arm; Tie Rod and Tie Rod Ends; Drag Link; Control Valve and Cylinder.
5. PNEUMATIC SUSPENSION: Compressor Assembly; Air Dryer; Solenoids; Relays; Height Sensors; Air-Adjustable Shock Absorbers; Air Bags; Wiring; Controller.
6. SUSPENSION: Strut Bar and Bushing; Upper and Lower Control Arms, Shafts, and Bushings; Upper and Lower Ball Joints; Steering Knuckles; Wheel Bearings; Hub Bearings; Stabilizer Shaft, Linkage, and Bushings; Kingpin and Bushing; Spindle and Spindle Supports; Coil and Leaf Springs.
7. AIR CONDITIONING: Compressor; Clutch and Coil; Condenser, Evaporator; POA Valve; Accumulator; Orifice Tube; Temperature Control Programmer; Idler Pulley and Bearing; Receiver-Dryer; Blower Motor; High/Low/Cutoff Switches, and Pressure Cycling Switch; Expansion Valve.
8. BRAKING/AIR-HYDRAULIC-ABS: Master Cylinder; Power Assist Booster; Wheel Cylinders; Combination Valves; Hydraulic Lines and Fittings; Power Brake Cylinder; Backing Plates; Springs, Clips and Actuators. Air Brake Compressor, Tank, Auto Bleeder Valve, Diaphragm, Treadle, Disc Caliper, Compensating Valve and Slack Adjusters; ABS Control Unit, Actuator and Wheel Speed Sensors, Parking Brake Assembly.
9. ELECTRICAL: Starter; Alternator; Voltage Regulator; Distributor; Solenoids, Relays; Manually Operated Switches, Wiper Motors; Gauges; Window Motors and Regulators; Window Defrosters, Mirror Motors and Controls; Power Antenna and Motors; Seat Motors; Power Door Lock Actuators; Cruise Control Transducer, Servo and Engagement Switch; Turn Signal Switch; Dashboard Clock; Dual Battery Paralleling Switch, Back up Alarm.
10. ELECTRONIC IGNITION: Electronic Ignition Control Module and all related sensors; Electronic Engine Timing Control Unit and Sensors, Electronic Spark Detonation Sensors and Controller; Coil(s).
11. HEATING/COOLING: Water Pump, Including Impeller Shaft, Bearings and Bushings; Radiator; Heater Core; Thermostat; Fan; Fan Clutch; Fan Motor and Controller Module; Coolant Recovery Unit; Fan Shroud; Electric Block Heater.
12. FUEL DELIVERY: Fuel Pump; Fuel Pressure Regulator, Fuel Tanks; Metal Fuel Lines; Fuel Distributor; Fuel Injection Pump; Fuel Heater; Fuel Injectors (excluding contamination); Auxiliary Tank Switch; Electronic Fuel Mixture Control Unit and Sensors.
13. HOT WATER HEATER: Burner Assembly; Tank; Thermostat; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Electronic Ignition Assembly; PC Board; Fittings and Connections; Heating Element, Hydromic Heating System.
14. WASTE SYSTEM: Toilet; Holding Tanks; Gate Valves and Connections.
15. FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Water Pump; Compressor; Water Lines; Fittings; Faucets; Water Tank; Fittings and Connections, Shower Head.
16. AIRCONDITIONER (ROOF/CENTRAL): Compressor; Evaporator; Relays; Thermostat; Condenser; Condenser Fan, Accumulator, Expansion Valve, Receiver Dryer, Blower Motor; High/Low Cut Off Switch, Pressure Cycling Switch, PC Board
17. RANGE AND OVEN: Microwave; PC Board; Ignition Assembly; Burner Assembly; Thermostat; Thermocouple; Burner Valves; Power Hood Fan Motor(s).
18. L.P. GAS SYSTEM: Regulators; Valves; Gauge; Pigtails; L.P. Lines; Fittings and Connections.
19. HEATING SYSTEM: Furnace; Ignitor; Burner Assembly; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Thermostat; Blower Motor; PC Board; Fittings and Connections.
20. REFRIGERATOR: Thermostat; Thermocouple; Cooling Unit; Burner Assembly; Ignitor, Control Panel; PC Board.
21. ELECTRICAL: Ventilation Fan(s), Battery Isolator, Power Step Motor and Control Module, Limit Switch, Converter/Charger, Inverter, Power Control Panel.
22. SUSPENSION: Leaf Springs; Torsion Bar Suspension; Wheel Bearings.
23. BRAKES: Wheel Cylinder; Hydraulic or Electric Brake Actuator; Lines, Fittings and Connections.
24. AWNINGS: Mechanical only (excluding canvas or fabrics).
25. LIFT CRANK SYSTEM: (Factory-Installed Electric or Manual): Cables and Pulleys, Motor(s), Switches, Tongue Jack, Landing Legs.
26. TAXES, FLUIDS AND FREON ON REPAIRS AS REQUIRED.
27. AUXILIARY POWERPLANT/GENERATOR (Factory or Factory Authorized Only): All internally-lubricated parts of the Powerplant Engine; Starter; Switches; Regulator; Generator Assembly, Power Converter; Inverter; Cylinder Head and Block, Seals and Gaskets; PC Board, Fuel Pump.
28. DELUXE APPLIANCE COVERAGE: Dishwasher; In-Sink Disposal Unit; Stand-Alone Freezer; Ice Maker; Trash Compactor; Central Vacuum Cleaner System; Under-Counter Coffee Maker; Convection Oven; Washer/Dryer Motor, Gearbox and Heater Unit; Rear Camera Monitor System, VCR, Television(s), Tape Deck(s), C.D. Player(s), AM/FM Radio, TV Antenna, Satellite Dish Motor and Receiver, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Alarm Sensors, Controller and Activation Panel.
29. HYDRAULIC/ELECTRIC LEVELING JACKS: Motor; Pump/Jack Assembly, Control Unit, Actuators and Sensors, Lines; Fittings; and Cylinders; Motor, Worm Gear, Tracks, Limiting Switches and Wiring Harness; Fittings and Connections.
30. SLIDE OUT ROOM UNITS: Pump Assembly, Control Unit, Actuators and Sensors, Lines; Fittings; and Cylinders; Motor, Worm Gear, Tracks, Limiting Switches and Wiring Harness; Fittings and Connections, Slideout Cables.
Ready to Get Started?
Lock in your rate and hit the road with peace of mind for your next RV adventure! Simply click the button below to get started: