Protect your RV before it’s too late! Major RV Warranty changes hit January 1st, 2020, including:
- Model Year Eligibility Changes: Beginning Jan 1, 2020:
- all motorhomes aged 2004 and older will no longer be eligible for full RV warranty coverage!
- all towable RVs aged 2004 and older will no longer be eligible for ANY coverage
- all vehicles aged 1999 and older will no longer be eligible for powertrain RV warranty coverage!
- Warranty Prices on all RV Models Will Go UP! All RVs will become one year older when 2020 hits, raising prices on RV Warranty policies across the board.
Do I need RV Protection?
RVing can become expensive quick, especially when your budget is hit with unexpected repair bills. Most RVers simply aren’t prepared to cover the rising cost of RV repairs, which currently run at an average of $300 per hour between parts and labor for each and every repair you may face out on the road.
Don’t worry, there’s good news too:
RV warranty policies will step in to pay for these skyrocketing repair costs, allowing you to control your travel budget! There are a variety of coverage options available to RVers, and you owe it to yourself–and your wallet–to know your options. Get a free quote for RV warranty coverage before prices go up on January 1st, 2020, and travel with confidence on your next RV trip.
Lock in our best RV Protection rates before it’s too late!
Act now, and get your Free Quote for RV warranty coverage today:
Who is Wholesale Warranties?
Wholesale Warranties is a leading provider of RV Warranties direct to consumer, and is endorsed by RV Community Leaders and Organizations as the premier choice for motorhome and towable RV protection.
Our commitment to customer service excellence has led to our A+ rating on BBB and 5-Star rating on CustomerLobby. We only offer RV Warranty Policies that have proven positive customer service, affordable pricing, and guaranteed coverage.