Protect your RV before it’s too late! Major RV Warranty changes hit January 1st, 2021, including:
- Model Year Eligibility Changes: Beginning Jan 1, 2021:
- all motorhomes aged 2005 and older will no longer be eligible for full RV warranty coverage!
- all towable RVs aged 2005 and older will no longer be eligible for ANY coverage
- all motorhomes aged 2000 and older will no longer be eligible for powertrain RV warranty coverage!
- Warranty Prices on all RV Models Will Go UP! All RVs will become one year older when 2021 hits, raising prices on RV Warranty policies across the board.
Do I need RV Protection?
RVing can become expensive quick, especially when your budget is hit with unexpected repair bills. Most RVers simply aren’t prepared to cover the rising cost of RV repairs, which currently run at an average of $300 per hour between parts and labor for each and every repair you may face out on the road.
Don’t worry, there’s good news too:
RV warranty policies will step in to pay for these skyrocketing repair costs, allowing you to control your travel budget! There are a variety of coverage options available to RVers, and you owe it to yourself–and your wallet–to know your options. Get a free quote for RV warranty coverage before prices go up on January 1st, 2021, and travel with confidence on your next RV trip.