Did you know…
- 30% of RVs suffer a major mechanical failure by only their 2nd year on the road. This jumps to 80% by their 5th year, and nearly every RV by their 8th
- Between parts and labor, the average RV repair costs $300 per hour
- Without an RV Warranty in place, these costs are coming directly out of your travel budget
We believe RV travelers deserve better.
You have invested in your home-on-wheels for a sense of adventure, to see new things and enjoy new places, and we don’t think your trip should be sidelined by RV repair bills. That’s why Wholesale Warranties offers top-rated RV protection, featuring:
- An extended RV warranty will pay for the cost of almost any mechanical failure your rig may face
- Lock in today’s best rate for multiple years of reliable coverage
- Work with an RV protection expert to find the level of coverage and deductible option that best suits your RV lifestyle
- Top-rated programs with a proven history of claims payout, with 90% of claims processed on the very first phone call
- Our customer service can’t be beat, but don’t take our word for it. Click to hear from actual RV travelers just like you!
Ready to protect your road ahead? Request your customized, no-strings-attached RV warranty using the form below, and experience true peace of mind on your next trip: