Wholesale Warranties Provides Premier RV Warranty Coverage at Less Than Dealer Cost
As the largest provider of RV Extended Warranties in the industry, Wholesale Warranties is able to deal directly with warranty administrators to negotiate volume discounts. In addition, we do not have the burden of having the large overhead commonly associated with owning a dealership, allowing us to reduce the cost even further.
Our span of influence doesn’t end there, however! Wholesale Warranties also receives discounted rates from many of the top RV Repair Facilities across the country. While any licensed repair facility will be able to accept the programs we offer, we recommend using our directory at RV Repair Direct to help you find and research the best RV Repair Facility in your area—and don’t forget to leave your review when the repair is completed! Many of the RV repair facilities in our directory provide great discounts as well as top-quality customer service to our customers, allowing for smooth and professional repair work. To get pricing and information on an RV Warranty, please click here.
Whether to purchase a Motorhome Extended Service Contract (otherwise known as an Extended Warranty) or not has been one of the largest topics of debate among the RVing community for as long as the product has been around. Unlike your comp and collision insurance, obtaining an Extended Warranty for your Motorhome is not required to receive financing, nor is it required by law to operate your vehicle, so it is easy to overlook the benefits of coverage. However, the complexity of modern RVs coupled with the constant rise in repair costs has actually resulted in a trend of RVers refusing to own motorhomes without warranty coverage. Straight from the our RV Warranty Experts, here are our Top 10 Reasons to purchase a Motorhome Warranty:
1) High Cost of Repairs – Motorhomes are one of the most expensive recreational vehicles to own and operate, due in large part to the many custom-made mechanical devices, appliances, and parts that regularly endure a great amount of stress and vibration while the RV is in motion. The cost to repair or replace these components can vary depending on your RV type, but claims statistics show that most RV repairs cost an average of $300 per hour between parts and labor.
2) Shocking Likelihood of Repairs – Not only is the cost of RV repairs high, but there is also a very high likelihood that your motorhome will suffer a breakdown in the first place. The chance of a major breakdown will depend on the type of RV you own, but industry statistics reveal that 3 out of every 10 RVs will need some type of major repair by only the second year on the road, which jumps to 8 in 10 by the 5th year, and nearly every RV by only their 8th.
3) Prevent Repair Bill Spikes and Overpayment – Motorhomes have never been more complex, and these added intricacies come with an added difficulty of repair. So how is a customer to know if the rate they are being charged is fair? When repair facilities encounter RV Extended Warranty providers, they know that the adjusters are experts who have great knowledge and understanding of the current RV market, as well as access to the top labor and price guidelines and inspectors. Making a claim through a warranty company provides your repair facility with access to industry experts who ensure that repair costs are fair and reasonable. In addition to this, Wholesale Warranties is the only company that allows our customers to rate their experience with a repair facility using our online directory, linked here. This exclusive listing provides you with the opportunity to research RV repair facilities from a consumer standpoint, allowing you to make a more informed and confident decision on where to have your coach repaired. Even further, our listing features repair facilities who are not only familiar with us at Wholesale Warranties and the programs we sell, but who also provide our customers with special offers and discounts.
4) Nationwide Coverage – Our policies will cover your Motorhome anywhere you may travel throughout the United States and Canada. In addition, our company is the only RV Warranty provider to allow customers to find repair facilities anywhere in this scope of coverage using state of the art software and an extensive database of Repair Facilities. This database is a great tool for all RVers, whether you have a motorhome warranty with us or not.
5) Unbiased RV Warranty Advice– At Wholesale Warranties we are an unbiased RV Warranty advisory agency that works with top Extended Warranty companies to set up dealerships and consumers alike with the best RV plans on the market. Since we do not work directly for a warranty company itself, our opinion is impartial and based on the experiences of thousands of customers, dealerships, and repair facilities nationwide. If we feel that a program is not living up to our standards, we simply stop recommending that policy. To draw the most accurate conclusion about a given carrier, please read through our Most Important Things to Look for in an Extended Warranty Provider. Whether you choose to purchase our recommended policy or not, we at Wholesale Warranties strive to provide you with tools that aid in your search and decision making process.
6) Get Exactly What You’re Looking For – At Wholesale Warranties, we understand that not all RVers are going to have the same needs, budget, or tolerance to risk. This is why we provide multiple levels of coverage, adjustable deductible choices, and varying component options to design a plan that meets the specific needs of each individual customer. Click here to learn more about some of the different RV Warranty coverage packages available.
7) Best Reputation in the Industry – Our combination of customer support and extensive coverage has allowed us toretain unmatched customer loyalty and satisfaction, and we are constantly striving to maintain or improve in these areas. In fact, we are the only RV Warranty Company to have had and maintain an A+ Rating with the BBB since our inception! Click here to review our BBB rating. Additionally, we are excited to announce that we have now been featured in dozens of articles, recommendations and affiliations with the most respected companies and organizations in the RV industry.
8) Verified Policy Holder Reviews – For many people the ability to hear the actual experiences of
existing customers who have used the policy we are recommending is an invaluable aspect of their research. Through our Customer Lobby account, potential customers have access to genuine reviews from verified policy holders who have purchased and used our recommended program. This site allows customers to post and rate their experience with their policies and Wholesale Warranties in a public way, allowing everyone access to these opinions, ratings and comments. Click the logo or here to see our reviews.
9) Second Opinion Claims Adjusting – After we set you up with a policy, we by no means disappear! Since the programs we represent are eager for us to write business with their company, we have established ourselves as an added layer of support for all of our customers. That is, if we feel a claim was denied, but should in fact be a covered breakdown, our dedicated claims representative will simply contact the claims manager and request an approval. Keep in mind that if the denial stems from a component or condition that is specifically not covered by the contract, we will not request an override. We stand behind these comprehensive policies, and seek to make sure our customers are able to get the most out of their RV Warranty terms.
10) Constant and Never Ending Improvement – We are extremely proud of the measures we have taken to ensure quality service, products, and customer experience, but our mission is far from complete. At Wholesale Warranties, our company is committed to continually increasing the benefits, tools, and safeguards that ensure nothing but the best customer experience for all of our clients. We would love the opportunity to earn your business, answer any questions about RV Warranties, or listen to your ideas on how to improve our company. To write a suggestion, click here. To get a quote, click here! Or give us your basic information below: