The RV warranty option I’ve recommended for your motorhome offers Powertrain Plus coverage. This level of coverage is ideal for RVers who are looking to protect themselves from the most catastrophic potential failures their vehicle might face. Offering coverage for these costly failures at an affordable cost makes the Powertain Plus policy one of our most popular options. Additionally, this level of coverage is offered to a wider range of eligibility than any other program on the market!
Reliable Coverage – This warranty will be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, an AM Best A- Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage – Claims are made by simply calling the policy administrator, and, once authorized, will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Motorhome Coverage Details
1. Chassis Engine Components – Engine block and/or replaceable cylinder sleeves and heads, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally-lubricated part; all internally-lubricated parts contained within the engine block, including but not limited to: valves, valve springs, valve guides, valve covers, pistons and pins, main and rod bearings, crankshaft, camshaft, lifters, cam bearings, oil pump, rocker arms, push rods, timing chain, timing gears and timing chain tensioner. Timing cover, flywheel, flywheel ring gear, flex plate, vacuum pump, engine mounts, dipstick and tube, intake manifold, oil pan, turbocharger and all internal parts, diesel injectors and injector pump.
2. Transmission Components – Transmission case, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally-lubricated part; all internally-lubricated parts within the transmission case including: torque converter, bands, clutches, gears, front pump, shafts, shift forks, synchronizers, shift solenoids, internal switches and sensors. Transmission mounts and transmission oil pan.
3. Drive Axle Components – Drive axle housing, if damaged as a result of the failure of an internally-lubricated part; all internally-lubricated parts within the drive axle housing, axle shafts, axle housing, universal joints, constant velocity joints, locking hub mechanisms, wheel bearings, drive shafts and center bearing.
4. Engine Cooling Components – Water pump, radiator, cooling fan blades, fan clutch, hydraulic or electric fan motor, heater core, fan shroud and coolant recovery tank.
5. Steering Components – Steering gear housing and all internally-lubricated parts, control valve, steering cylinder, rack and pinion, factory-installed steering stabilizer, internal steering column shafts, steering pump, main and intermediate shafts and couplings.
6. Fuel Delivery Components – Fuel pump, fuel tanks, metal fuel lines, fuel injection pump, fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulator, auxiliary fuel tank switch and fuel lift pump.
7. Chassis Air Conditioning Components – Compressor, compressor clutch, clutch bearing, field coil, receiver dryer, accumulator, condenser, idler pulley, evaporator, blower fan and motor, high/low cut-off switches, pressure hose assemblies, refrigerant (when in conjunction with a covered repair).
8. Electrical Components – Alternator, starter, starter drive, starter solenoid, voltage regulator, distributor, manually-operated switches, ignition switch, windshield wiper motor and washer pump, power window motors, power window gears and regulators, and dual battery paralleling switch.
9. Suspension Components – Upper and lower control arms, control arm shaft and bushings, upper and lower ball joints, steering spindles and supports, leaf and coil springs, spring shackles and bushings, rubber suspension springs, factory installed suspension compressor, air lines and suspension air bags.
10. Brake Components – Master cylinder, hydraulic or vacuum brake booster, wheel cylinders, magnets calipers, drums and rotors (when in conjunction with a covered repair), combination valve, metal-only hydraulic tubing and metal fittings. ABS pressure modulator, accumulator, Air brake compressor, lines, treadle valve, compensating valve, actuator and diaphragm and slack adjusters.
Additional Options: Please refer to your quote e-mail to see if these coverages are included in your pricing*
- Consequential Loss Coverage – We will provide Coverage for the repair of a Covered Part if the failure of the Covered Part was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered part.
- Power Surge Coverage – We will provide coverage for damage to covered electrical parts caused by a power surge. A power surge is defined as an external, unexpected, temporary, uncontrolled increase in current or voltage in an electrical circuit; a voltage spike.
- Navigational Package Coverage- Compass, global positioning system (GPS), on board communications system, GPS satellite antenna, back-up warning system and electronic driver information display and module.
Ready to Get Started?
Lock in your rate and hit the road with peace of mind for your next RV adventure. Simply click the button below to get started: