The Premium Plan towable RV warranty we are offering you provides excellent comprehensive coverage for many of the most expensive components on your RV. From your slide-outs to your refrigerator, you’ll be covered for some of the most common mechanical failures towable RVs face. This policy is a great and affordable way to secure warranty coverage for your vehicle, making it one of our top selling plans.
Reliable Coverage – This warranty will be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Arch Insurance Company, an AM Best A+ Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage – Claims are made by simply calling the policy administrator. Once authorized, claims will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Travel Trailer Coverage Details
1. Hot Water Heater – Burner Assembly; Tank; Thermostat; Fittings; Control Panel and Switches; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Electronic Ignition Assembly; Printed Circuit Boards.
2. Waste System – Shower; Toilet (except Electrical Toilets); Sinks; Holding Tanks; Traps; Vacuum Breaker; Gate Valves; Fittings and Connections.
3. Fresh Water System – Water Pump; Compressor; Water Tanks; Water Lines; Traps; Fittings; Faucets.
4. Central/Roof AC – (Central Air or Roof Mounted 110V) Compressor; Evaporator; Capacitors; Relays; Thermostat; Condenser; Heat Strips; Control Panel; Switches; Receiver Dryer; Blower Motor; Fan Motor; Bathroom Vent Motor; High/Low Cut-off Switch; Pressure Cycling Switch; Electronic Module.
5. Range and Ovens – Burner Assembly; Thermostat; Thermocouple; Burner Valve; Microwave Oven; Power Hood; Printed Circuit Boards.
6. LP Gas System – Regulators; Gas Bottles; Mounting Brackets; Pigtails; Automatic Shut-Off System; L/P Lines; Fittings; Gauges.
7. Heating System – Furnace; Ignitor; Heat Pump; Burner Assembly; Thermocouple; Gas Valve; Thermostat; Blower Motor; Fans; Printed Circuit Boards.
8. Refrigerator – Thermostat; Thermocouple; Cooling Unit Compressor and Evaporator; Condenser; Fans; Burner Assembly; Ignitor; Printed Circuit Boards.
9. Auxiliary Powerplant/Generator – All internally lubricated parts of the Powerplant Engine; plus the Starter; Switches; Generator Assembly; Housings and Head (if damaged as a result of a Breakdown of a covered internally lubricated part); Power Converters; Printed Circuit Boards; Inverter; Voltage Regulator; Gauges; also covered are Electric Step Mechanical/Hydraulic Components.
10. Brakes – Master Cylinder; Hydraulic or Electrical Brake Actuator; Wheel Cylinders; Backing Plates.
11. Front and Rear Suspension – Wheel Bearings; Coil and Leaf Springs; Assemblies & Bushings; Spindles; Spindle Support, Struts (excluding replaceable cartridges); and Axles/Shafts.
12. Chassis Frame and Hitch – LP Mounting Bracket, Bumper Welds, Manual Lift Jacks, All Chassis Frame Welds, Coupler for Gooseneck, Frame Mounted Hitches.
13. Lift Crank System – Factory Installed Electric or Manual Latch Lift Crank, Cables, Pulleys and Motors, Switches, Tongue Jack.
14. Leveling System – All Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical Components.
15. Slide Outs – All Mechanical and Hydraulic Ram Assemblies and Components.
16. Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots – All Seals and Gaskets and Sealing Boots are covered for items listed above.
17. Wear and Tear – Coverage is provided for all Covered Parts listed herein for the Premium Plan mentioned above that have experienced a breakdown caused by Wear and Tear.
18. Deluxe Appliance Coverage – The following parts are covered only when factory installed or installed by a Manufacturer Authorized Dealer: Ice Maker; Trash Compactor; Central Vacuum Cleaner System; Washer/Dryer; Dishwasher; Rear View Monitor System; Aqua Hot Heating System; Fuel Station; and Fireplace.
19. Hi-Tech Package – The following parts are covered only when factory installed or installed by a Manufacturer Authorized Dealer: Satellite Dish; Stereo Equalizer; Fax Modem; Flat Screen Television (original equipment only); Video Cassette Recorder (VCR); DVD Player; Compact Disc Player(s).
Additional Options: Please refer to your quote e-mail to see if these coverages are included in your pricing*
Consequential Damage Coverage – we will provide coverage for the repair of a Covered Part if the failure of the Covered Part was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered part.
Rental and Commercial Use Coverage – the Recreational Vehicle can be used for hire, rental, commercial construction or job site activity.
Ready to Get Started?