At Beyond the Wheel, we’re all about RV education. We want to help RVers take control of their travels, and make informed, confident decisions about the road ahead. We’ve partnered with Wholesale Warranties to bring education about RV protection front-and-center.
The reality is, your RV will breakdown. RV warranty protection is a great way to protect yourself from those repair bills, and finding reliable coverage that works for your RV life and budget can provide peace of mind. Here’s how you get there:
What does an RV warranty from Wholesale Warranties look like?
- Your RV protection will pay for the cost of mechanical and electrical failures on your RV
- With Wholesale Warranties, you can lock in multiple years of coverage at once for the best coverage at the best value
- Education matters to Wholesale Warranties. Work with an RV Warranty Specialist to learn the ins and outs of coverage
- You’ll have access to top-rated RV extended warranty companies with a proven history of paying claims
- RV repairs aren’t going to be fun, but they can be less stressful–and cheaper, when your warranty picks up the bill!
Why Do We Recommend Wholesale Warranties?
They’re the RV community favorite! You can check out their 5-star rating, their endorsement by major industry groups like Escapees RV Club, their BBB A+ Rating and more. On top of that, they’re easy to work with, and specialize in providing policies that are straightforward and easy to use, getting you back on the road where you belong.
Interested in a free, no-strings-attached quote? Fill out your information below, and find out what RV protection might look like for your home-on-wheels: