The Powertrain Plus coverage offered by this Auto Warranty is the perfect option for drivers looking to protect themselves from the most expensive potential breakdowns they might face. For a detailed look at the benefits and coverage offered by this reputable auto warranty, please review the full terms and conditions of the contract.
Guaranteed Coverage – This warranty is guaranteed to be there for when you need it most, and is backed by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an AM Best “Excellent” Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage –Claims are made by simply calling a TOLL FREE number and once authorized will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Towing Benefits – In the event of a covered breakdown we will pay for up to $75 per occurrence in towing benefits.
Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of fuel, oil, and water will be delivered if your auto is in immediate need.
Battery Assistance – If battery failure occurs, a jump start will be provided to the covered auto for up to $75 per occurrence.
1. ENGINE (Gas or Diesel): All internally lubricated parts within the Engine including: engine mounts, timing belt, timing gears, cylinder head intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, valve guides, valve seats and oil pump. The engine block and heads are covered only if damage is caused by a FAILURE of any internally lubricated part within the Engine.
2. TRANSMISSION (Automatic or Standard): All internally lubricated parts within the Transmission including the torque converter and transmission mounts. The transmission case is only covered if damage is caused by a FAILURE of any internally lubricated part within the Transmission. Electronic components, regardless of location, are not covered.
3. COOLING SYSTEM: Radiator; Water pump and housings.
4. TRANSFER UNIT (4×4): All internally lubricated parts within the Transfer Case. The transfer case is only covered if damage is caused by a FAILURE of any internally lubricated part within the Transfer Unit. Electronic components, regardless of location, are not covered.
5. DRIVE AXLE (FRONT & REAR): All internally lubricated parts within the Drive Axle housings, including the axle shafts and constant velocity joints. The differential housing, transaxle housing and final drive housing are only covered if damage is caused by a FAILURE of any internally lubricated part within the Drive Axle. Electronic components, regardless of location, are not covered.
6. SEALS AND GASKETS: Seals and Gaskets are covered only in conjunction with the repair or replacement of the COVERED PARTS listed in 1 through 5 above. Leaking Seals and Gaskets (as “stand alone” repairs) are not covered by the CONTRACT.
Examples of items that will not be covered by this contract include:
Bolts, Fasteners, Contaminated Fuel or Fluids, Timing Belt, Brake Pads, Filters, Oil and other Fluid Changes.
Repairs required due to vehicle abuse, neglect, or for any accidental loss or damage resulting from a collision, fire, theft, arson, explosion, and more. Mechanical problems that existed prior to the purchase of this agreement, or failure to maintain proper qualities and levels of coolants or lubricants. Repairs needed due to excessive wear, contamination, carbon build up, and more.
For a complete list of what is excluded by this contract, please review the full terms and conditions here.*