The Diamond Plan Exclusionary RV warranty we are offering you provides the highest level of coverage for your home-on-wheels. From your air conditioning to your refrigerator, you’ll be covered for the most common and costly mechanical failures RVers face. This policy is a great way to secure towable RV warranty coverage for your rig, making it one of our top selling plans.
Exclusive Program Benefits
Fully Insured Coverage – This warranty is guaranteed to be there for when you need it most, and is backed by Dealers Assurance Company, an AM Best A Rated Insurance Carrier!
Nationwide Coverage –Claims are made by simply calling a TOLL FREE number and once authorized will be paid to any Dealer or Licensed repair facility in the Continental United States and Canada via Corporate Credit Card.
Transferable/Cancelable – If you were to sell this unit you would be able to transfer the warranty to the new owner as part of this sale, making your unit more appealing and valuable to possible buyers. If you wish to cancel the contract at any time you will receive a pro-rated refund.
Towing, Trip Interruption, Service Call, Roadside Assistance and more! Read through the “Benefits” section of the contract for more details.
Towable RV Coverage Details
- WATER HEATER: Burner assembly tank; thermostat; thermo coupler; gas valve; heating elements; fittings; connections; electronic ignition assembly; wiring harness; control panel; switches; PC board.
- WASTE SYSTEM: Shower; toilet; sink(s); holding tanks; gate valves; fittings; connections.
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Water pump; compressor; water tank; water lines; traps; fittings; connections; faucets.
- AIR CONDITIONING: (Roof mounted 110V or central) Compressor; condenser; evaporator; accumulator; expansion valve; capacitators; relays; thermostat; heat strips; heat pump; control panel; switches; receiver-drier; blower motor fans; fan motor; fans; bathroom vent motor; high/low cut off switch; pressure cycling switch; electronic module; ducts and ductwork.
- RANGE AND OVEN: Burner assembly; thermostat; thermo coupler; burner valves; microwave oven; convection oven; power hood; fittings; connections; ignition assembly; PC board.
- L.P. GAS / PROPANE SYSTEM: Regulators; gas bottles (except valves and gauges); mounting brackets; pigtails; gas lines; fittings; connections; automatic shut-off system.
- HEATING SYSTEM: Furnace igniter; burner assembly; thermo coupler; gas valve; thermostat; blower motor; heat strips; heat pump; fan motor; fans; fittings; connections; ducts; ductwork; PC board.
- REFRIGERATOR: Thermostat; thermo coupler; 2 or 3 way cooling unit; burner assembly; igniter; control panel; switches; fittings; connections; PC board.
- AUXILIARY POWERPLANT/GENERATOR – Factory Installed, or Factory Approved Dealer Installed: All internally lubricated parts of the power plant engine; starter; switches; hour meter; voltage regulator; power converter; inverter; PC boards; interior monitor/control panel; generator assembly, cylinder block and head if damaged by the Failure of an internally lubricated part.
- BRAKES: Master cylinder; wheel cylinder; hydraulic or electric brake actuator; backing plates.
- SUSPENSION: Wheel bearings; coil and leaf springs; shackles; shackle bushing; spindles; spindle supports; axle shafts; actuators.
- CHASSIS FRAME: Metal only; all components in lift crank system of Pop-Up Campers.
- POWER STEP COVERAGE: Power step motor and power step control module; interior monitor/control panel.
- AUDIO SYSTEM – Factory Installed, or Factory Approved Dealer Installed: Stereo receiver; compact disc player; cassette player; (excluding speakers). SLIDE-OUT BOOT – Factory Installed, or Factory Approved Dealer Installed.
- SEALS AND GASKETS – NEW/EXTENDED ELIGIBILITY UNITS ONLY: Coverage for aforementioned components.
- LUXURY COMPONENT COVERAGE: Ice maker; trash compactor; central vacuum cleaner system; washer/dryer (excluding belts & hoses); dishwasher; in-sink disposal; freezer; external barbecue; kitchen center, if factory installed, or if dealer installed and meets all manufacturer’s specifications; electronic entrance system; remote electronic entrance system; factory installed thermometer; central locking system; factory installed anti-theft system; television set(s) (42” or less, excluding plasma screen); TV antenna motor; VCR/VCP/DVD player; Satellite System (receiver and dish only).
- LEVELING SYSTEM (HYDRAULIC/ELECTRIC) – Factory Installed, or Factory Approved Dealer Installed: Motor; hydraulic/electric pump; actuators; jack assembly; lines; fittings; cylinders; electric motor; worm gear; gears; electric switch; wiring harness.
- SLIDE-OUT ROOM(S) – Factory Installed, or Factory Approved Dealer Installed: Motor; hydraulic/electric pump; actuators; lines; fittings; cylinders; electric motor; worm gear; gears; electric switch; wiring harness.
- SEALS AND GASKETS – USED UNITS: Coverage for all covered components.
What is Not Covered
Awning material, frame, structural damage, adjustments, bedding, bumpers, carpet, satellite and telephone wiring, counter tops, doors, flooring, and furniture.
Any losses resulting from collision or upset, overheating or misuse, road hazards, fire, arson, earthquake, windstorm, ice, hail, flood, contact with animal, breakage of glass, acts of war, rebellion, or revolution, corrosion, rust, deterioration, and condensation.
Cosmetic damage or cosmetic related repairs (scratches, nicks, dents, paint or tears).
Additional Options: Please refer to your quote e-mail to see if these coverages are included in your pricing*
- CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE: COVERED PART CAUSE OF LOSS – In the event a Failure occurs to a non-covered part under this Contract due to the Failure of a covered part, the non-covered part will be repaired (as an exception to the standard exclusion). NON-COVERED PART CAUSE OF LOSS – In the event a Failure occurs to a covered part under this Contract due to the Failure of a non-covered part, the covered part will be repaired (as an exception to the standard exclusion).
- COMMERCIAL USE (NEW Units Only): only means daily, weekly, or monthly rentals; short term (12 months or less) lease; or primarily used for business purposes by a single drive; e.g. a traveling salesperson. Coverage does not include taxi, shuttle, delivery services, principally used off-road, or hauling.
- ENHANCED SERVICE CALL COVERAGE (NEW Units Only): For a period of up to 120 days from original purchase: Administrator agrees to pay/reimburse for a maximum of two (2) service calls for a factory adjustment on a stationary Unit; proof of factory coverage adjustment is required. Service call coverage amount is equal to contract stated coverage level.
- PARK MODEL
- FUELING STATION: Line, nozzle, petcock, valves; (excluding tank).
Ready to Get Started?
Lock in your rate today, and travel with peace of mind on your next adventure. Simply click the button below to get started: