Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-Time: 40 Hours Per Week
Wholesale Warranties is in the business of protecting adventures, and a big part of that is education. We’re looking for an experienced content writer to join our team, and help us create awareness of our company, products, and unique point of view in the industry! From blogs to guest content to social media, we’re looking for someone who is excited to learn our unique voice, and create fresh, engaging content around it. We’re also looking for someone who will help us get eyes on that content through SEO and content sharing strategies.
If you feel you’d be a good fit, keep reading!
A Day in the Life:
- · Create engaging, SEO-strategized content for company blog, partner websites, and various 3rd party publications
- · Link building strategy and outreach
- · Social Media content creation and management
- · Maintain and implement knowledge of digital content, SEO, and Social Media trends and best practices
- · Creation of email and newsletter content
- · Video scripting for educational videos, webinars, and social media lives
- · Work closely with Marketing Director and Affiliate Manager to expand online presence and relationships, and develop fun and creative strategies for success
Requirements and Skills:
To ensure success in the Digital Marketing Specialist position, we are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- · Bachelor’s Degree or education equivalent in Marketing, English, Communications or related field
- · Experience: At least 2 years working in related position (content writing, SEO strategy, social media management)
- · Resume, cover letter, writing or campaign samples. Only candidates who provide samples will be considered.
- We’d love to bring someone on board who has worked to develop the following skills:
- · Best practice SEO and SEM knowledge (content best practices, link building strategy, keyword density, general knowledge of SERP features)
- · Basic WordPress knowledge (creating a new post, leveraging SEO-guidance plugins)
- · Strong written and verbal skills
- · Creative thinker who is empowered to voice their opinions, take new approaches, and teach us a thing or two!
Who are we?
Wholesale Warranties is an online provider of RV extended service contracts, commonly referred to as RV extended warranties, direct-to-consumers. We serve an amazing community of RVers who travel and live life on their own terms, and are dedicated to protecting their adventures. As a team, we are a group of dedicated professionals who believe that our people are the core of our success. We appreciate and uplift the unique voices and ideas brought forward by our team, and are dedicated to doing right by our employees, our customers, and our community.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with matching
- Weekly pay
- Work-Life Balance (Flexible schedule)
- Fun company events
- Hybrid Schedule, flexible
Wholesale Warranties is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value inclusivity. We recruit, hire, train, compensate, promote and mentor regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses.