This level of coverage is perfect for travelers who don’t want to take on any potential risk when it comes to the cost of RV repairs and mechanical breakdowns.
- Highest level of coverage available!
- All mechanical components of your rig will be covered, except for those specifically listed under the exclusions. Exclusions include:
- Pre-Existing Conditions and Regular Maintenance
- Aesthetic & Structural Components, like paint, fabric, and windows.
- Work with one of our friendly RV Warranty Specialists to review a full list of exclusions.
From a $30,000 RV engine repair to the items you will use everyday, like your refrigerator, air conditioning units and slide-outs, this coverage will help to absorb the rising costs of repair. With your travel budget protected, you can focus on what you love most: traveling in your RV.