The facts don’t lie: RVs have a very high chance of suffering major mechanical failures. Even worse? The average RV repair costs $300 per hour between parts and labor! These numbers are only expected to increase in 2020, as the demand for quick, efficient, and technical RV repair goes up…
How will an RV Warranty from Wholesale Warranties protect your travels?
- An extended RV warranty will pay for the cost of almost any mechanical failure your rig may face
- Exclusive chance to lock in today’s rate for multiple years of coverage
- Work with an RV protection expert to find the level of coverage and deductible option that best suits your RV lifestyle
- Wholesale Warranties only works with top-rated RV extended warranty companies with a proven history of paying claims
- Take the stress out of RV repairs when you let us pick up the bill!
Ready to see what RV protection might cost for your home-on-wheels? Provide your information below for a free RV warranty quote: