The truth is, your RV will breakdown. And when it does, it’ll cost you!
Protect Your Road Ahead with our Top-Rated RV Plans Today
Did you know? RVs have a very high chance of suffering major mechanical failures. Even worse? The average RV repair costs $300 per hour between parts and labor! These numbers are only expected to increase in 2019, as the demand for quick, efficient, and technical RV repair goes up…
How does an RV Warranty Plan from Wholesale Warranties protect your travel budget?
- Our policies are specifically designed to pay for the cost of almost any mechanical failure your rig may face
- Exclusive chance to lock in today’s rate for multiple years of coverage
- Work with an RV protection expert to find the level of coverage and deductible option that best suits your RV lifestyle
- Wholesale Warranties only works with top-rated RV extended warranty companies with a proven history of paying claims
- Take the stress out of RV repairs when you let us pick up the bill!
Ready to see what your RV Plan might cost? Provide your information below, and one of our knowledgeable RV Warranty specialists will reach out to you with a free quote: