Wholesale Warranties, San Diego, CA, USA
- Compensation: Base + Bonus + Commission
- Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“We are a group of empowered people that continually improve themselves, their company, and their futures.”
Wholesale Warranties has an opportunity to join their growing team
In this role as an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll join a dynamic company that is leading the way in its industry.
We are all currently working remotely around San Diego – however, when it is safe to do so, we will be opening back up and will need you to join your team in the office in Kearny Mesa.
Our Warranty Specialist communicates with all potential prospects/customers via phone and email to educate, advise and recommend warranty products and upgrades based on customer’s usage and lifestyle.
We believe that our people are at the core of our success. Your compassion and customer service expertise combined with our support, training and development will ensure your success. This is no small opportunity. If you like working with amazing coworkers and even more so you enjoy helping clients, and want to be a part of something great, we encourage you to apply.
- Salary + Commission
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation time off after 90 Days
- Weekly pay
- Work-Life Balance (Flexible schedule)
- Fun company events
We are a group of empowered people that continually improve themselves, their company, and their futures. Sure, you can find a group of awesome folks at most any company – but you won’t find many companies where everyone is part of that group.
No one at Wholesale Warranties works here because they have to… We want to work here, and we are lucky enough to “get to”work here.
Most recently, the CEO has been nominated as San Diego’s Most Admired CEOs. Moreover, Wholesale Warranties has been featured in the San Diego Business Journal as one of the fastest growing private companies in San Diego. And they have been featured in INC. 5000, as well as, several other industry magazines.
This success is not about free team bonding experiences (volunteering at orphanages, Halloween Haunted Houses, movie nights), casual workdays, or free lunches– it’s the result of intentionally creating a culture founded on clear communication, relationship building, and everyone owning their own experience.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Have fun and high-quality educational conversations with warm leads and share with them how having a warranty on their RV can save them from costly repair bills
- Go through fresh and existing leads to see if there are opportunities for future warranty or ancillary sales.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in Salesforce
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: revenue, closing percentage, daily activities and dials, and attendance
Have fun and high-quality educational conversations with warm leads and share with them how having a warranty on their RV can save them from costly repair bills.
- Prefer 2 years experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role, but not required
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to multi-task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- Can sell!
Make sure you list if you have auto/insurance/warranty experience for a speedy reply.
Immediate consideration if you have been in a sales position previously in the automotive, rv, or selling contracts role. If you were an F&I manager, we are also interested in having interviews for another role within the company
Our top producer last year made over $120,000 and our average representative makes between $60,000 – $90,000 in their first year.
About Wholesale Warranties:
Wholesale Warranties is the premier provider of RV Extended Service Contracts, commonly referred to as RV Extended Warranties. We specialize in selling established and fully-insured service contracts for the RV community and have solidified our role as RV warranty experts in this expanding industry.
Our field of representation spans the country, and our dedication to providing consumers with top-level coverage and customer service has allowed us to grow exponentially over the past decade. We are able to provide fair pricing for coverage thanks to our lack of a large staff, inventory, finance or IT department, which would come standard with owning a dealership. We pass these coverage savings directly onto you, while still providing the utmost in customer service. We may not be the largest business in the RV market, but the RV Extended Service Contract companies and the insurance companies which back them hold over $200 Billion in assets, and they will be names that you recognize!
As a client of Wholesale Warranties you will have the opportunity to work directly with our knowledgeable, friendly RV Warranty Specialists, who are highly trained in this industry. We also boast an internal Customer Advocacy department that will facilitate questions on claims, coverage, or even speak directly with your repair facility and warranty company to solve any issues that may arise. Our friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring you feel comfortable with the coverage you have purchased, and can enjoy the peace of mind an RV Warranty promises. We are here to help you make the best decision for your service contract purchase—even if it is with another provider, or your local dealer.
When you purchase a motorhome warranty, travel trailer warranty or any other type of extended service contract with us there are a number of things you can expect: first and foremost, we take pride in our customer service and support. If you have any questions about your recent RV extended warranty purchase we are here to answer them, and our entire office is equipped with individuals who know the details of every service contract we offer. You will be given all of the information needed to file a claim with your extended warranty–but if you’ve lost this information six months down the line, never hesitate to contact us with questions. Your warranty specialist will offer you clear communication and assistance in filing a claim should you need us, including contact with the RV warranty company as well as your repair facility.
Wholesale Warranties is proud to offer a quality product that we stand behind, and we will be there for you for the duration of your extended warranty term. We look forward to serving you, and providing peace of mind for the road ahead.